Scrapfest 2011

During the weekend I helped our friends Chris and Angela at Scrapfest down in the Cities.  It was fun getting back into the scrapbooking/stamping world ... even if it was just for two days.  I had a blast with them as well as my friends Brooke and Lisa.  LOTS of laughs during the whole weekend!


The first night we helped at an Archiver's event.

 
Brooke, Chris and Lisa all helping the ladies made wonderful Christmas tags.


After the event, we went for dinner and drinks.  I *had* to take this picture of Chris with his drink because it had to be the smallest Jack he ever drank.  It was so funny!


All of us enjoying yummy food at Buffalo Wild Wings


  Speaking of yummy ... this was my burger ... so good!


The next day I went to lunch with Chris and Angela at Twin Cities Grille at the Mall of America.  Ang and I split their Macaroni and Cheese.  It was devine!!


Before going out on the night of September 17th


Gotta love a good long island iced tea ... yummmmmm


Now THAT's what a Jack should look like - love it!!


It was Chris and Angela's anniversary so they were given a little treat to share!


Good times yet again with my friends!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...