2011 Table Setting Fair

I attended the table setting fair at Paul and Carol's church again this year and found some interesting and fun tables.  I helped Carol with one as well.  You'll see that at the end!


I adored this one for several reasons.  The red candleholders were from Walmart and they were gorgeous!  I loved the fact that I have all the dishes shown, along with the exact same silverware.  The thing I loved the most was the tablecloth.  The lady actually MADE the tablecloth to match the dishes.


Cute ideas for a kids party


A simple Country Christmas table


Family friend Jan Sand did this one ... simple and elegant


Jan's granddaughter, Belle, who is about nine years old, did this table with thoughts of summer in mind!


This one made me think of my sister, Nancy, who is over in China now so I had to take a picture of it


I just liked the simplicity of this one with the black, white and blue


Brea thought this one was cool with goldware, not silverware ... fancy

And now onto ours ...


We called it From Thy Bounty


Fun things we did were doubled-up the napkins for a layered look, had chestnuts in the vase to add a touch of nature and cute little name tags made with simple shippin tags.  The names on the tags were the nicknames that Grandpa has for the five grandchildren.  Joining Grandpa at the table were Hug-A-Bug (Brea), Curly (Hayden), Mac (Konner), Izzy (Kenzie) and Miss Muffet (Kaitlin).  We got ALOT of compliments on it - so fun!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...