Halloween Night with our Friends ... It's A Wrap!!

Another Halloween night out with our friends.  We ventured over to Lisa and Blair's house to start out, then to Blue Sky for dinner, followed up by going to O'Neil's for drinks and dancing.


Doug Herrupp, the archaeologist, and his mummy :)


Heck yes, he digs me!!


Starting the evening out ... Credem and Liz, Blair and Lisa, Trever and Brooke, Me and Scott


The girlies ... Angela, Chasity, Stacy, Brooke, Elizabeth, Lisa, Me and Tiffany


Out at O'Neil's ... Krissy, Lisa, Liz, Me, Brooke and Chas

Such a fun night!  We love dressing up and having a great time with our friends!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...