Evan and Noah's Birthday Party

We celebrated Evan and Noah's birthday in style ... wearing VIKINGS gear!  So be prepared, you're going to see alot of purple and gold!


Aunt Janet made their cake ... adorable!


~ D ~


Me and my Baby


~ B ~


Hayden having a great time playing with Auntie Debbie


Opening presents ... Nugget draws and colors all the time so these little aliens that Beckers gave him are perfect to show off his skillzzz.


Itunes gift card ... always a perfect gift!


New Jersey


The hat Evan is wearing was Aunt Joyce's.  It will be worn with pride!

Happy Birthday Boys!  We love you more than you know!!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...