Boo from the Westberg Crew!

With Halloween being a Monday night this year, we got the kids ready and headed out early.


Isn't this the cutest, little witch ever?!!  :)


Add an adorable spider and you've got yourself a perfect combo.


We stopped over at Olsons so Konner and hayden could see each other.  Konner was a cowboy and acquired vampire teeth while out trick-or-treating so by the time we saw him he was a vampire cowboy ... scary!

And of course, with the kids being dressed up, we decided to get into the action as well.  Brea thought I would fit in with her and Hayden as a kitty.  It was going to be just me taking the kids because Scott was working out of town but he came last minute so we threw him in the Batman costume again.  After a long day of work, I didn't dare ask him to wear a mask all night so he was revealing his true self while showing off his super powers at the same time!  :)

Hope you all had a magical night of spooking!!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...