Tennis Anyone?!

Brea hosted a little party for the girls she played tennis with.  There was nine total (missing Louise) all staying overnight.  It was quite LOUD in my house all night long.


Here's the girlies ... Kylie, Brea, Alexis, Heather, Emma, Taylor, Kennedy, Catherine and Michelle.


A few decorations and a yummy cake for them.


Closeup of the cake.  Each little pearl to make the seams was strategically placed by me with a tweezers to make it *just* right!


Over the bar I had tennis balls hanging down spelling "Wildcats" ... the kids thought it was so cool!


A great group of girls who all had a blast together!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...