Brea Got A Deer!!!

On November 6, in the early morning hours, while hunting with Scott, Brea shot her first deer!  Her excitement could NOT be contained!  She was so proud of herself!


Here she is in the woods with the nice-sized spike buck that she shot.  She's just the cutest, little hunter!


When they got home, I took this picture of her with it.  She had a perma-grin for most of the day.


And coming full circle, the next night we had this yummy meal of her venison, green beans and potatoes.  (Sorry if that grosses anyone out but if you know us by now, we're NOT vegans and we eat what we hunt!)

We're so super proud of her and she's excited to go out next year to get a bigger one!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...