Advent Calendar

I *finally* got my Advent calendar done.  I had purchased the little boxes last year after Christmas from an Etsy store.  I bought the bulletin board at Crafts Direct and just spray painted the frame so it was black.  (If you are making one yourself, a little tip I can give you is to slightly sandpaper the wood to take the "plastic" feeling finish off and then use a primer to give it a good base.)


I went through all of my scrap paper to find coordinating papers to use to cover the boxes, as well as grabbing my black stickers to make the numbers.

Here's a closer look at the boxes ...


~ ♥ ~


~ ♥ ~


It's hard to see the extras and bling that make them more fun, but trust me, it's CUTE in person!!


And here was the little card for today ... to make a snow angel family.  Well, that didn't happen.  Why?


NO SNOW!!  Just fog!


Enough fog that school was 2 hours late this morning!  CRAZY!

Hope you are enjoying your December so far.  The holidays are busy, and I can't wait for all the magic that happens.  :)

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...