... love everywhere ...

A few years ago we planted this tree on the 10-year anniversary of my Dad's death.  When I picked this tree out at the nursery, I could only see a picture of it hoping that it would magically turn into what the picture was showing.

And today I look outside and see this ...


A nice, brightly-colored tree!  My heart was leaping out of my chest!!


Against the blue sky, it just looks so beautiful.  I can't wait until it grows bigger.

Later in the night, Brea and I were sitting around chatting when she got up for a snack.  When she got back, she noticed this:


The imprint of where she had sat left a little heart.

It's true ... you can find love everywhere!!  ♥

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...