Thankful Tree ♥

It's the beginning of November ... the month to be aware of the things in your life that you are thankful for.  I had an empty space on the table in our entrance so I created my own Thankful Tree for my family and friends to write little notes about what they are thankful for.


I simply cut some branches off a tree, put them in a vase and filled the vase with rocks I had on hand.  You could also use acorn, marbles or sand.  The possibilities are endless!


I printed a little sign so people know why I have branches in my entrance - LOL!  I just let them know they need to grab a tag, write their name, date and their thankful note on the tag.  Then they just need to take a ribbon from the bowl and hang it from a branch.


I can't wait until the end of the month when the tree is FULL of things people are grateful for!  It will look so cool and I can't wait to read what everyone is thankful for.

This project took me less than two hours TOTAL ... I know this because I did it when the little babester was taking his afternoon nap.  It could be even less if you purchased tags and didn't have to punch them out.  Let me know if you decide to make one ... I'd love to see other creations!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...