Recipe: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole

Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole

I thought I would try cooking more (I know, I know - people are probably thinking the world is coming to an end - LOL!) so I've been trying to find some recipes that are easy and quick.


Here's the ingredients that I got for this recipe.  It's pretty much a "dump and cook" recipe, which I love!!  All ingredients shown can be found at Walmart.

Here's the recipe:

1 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard (or any mustard)
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
1 1/2 cups Instant rice, uncooked
1 22 oz. package Tyson Grilled & Ready Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breasts
1 6oz. package Oscar Mayer smoked ham thin slices, cut into approx. 1" pieces
1 8 oz. package Kraft Big Slices Swiss cheese, cut into 1" pieces
1 10 oz. frozen broccoli, thawed (optional ingredient)

Topping:

1 1/2 cups corn flakes, crushed
1 3oz. can Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp. butter, melted


Combine all casserole ingredients in one bowl and the topping ingredients in another.


Close-up of the casserole ingredients ... it smells so good!


Place casserole in 9 x 13 pan ....


Spread topping over entire casserole.

Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.


It doesn't look THAT different, but the topping is a nice, golden brown.

This amount served six people with some left over.  I also served it with Garlic Bread, which was a great compliment to it.  My family LOVED it and I've made it again since I first tried it.

Make this some time this week and enjoy the yumminess!!!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...