A Little Bit Of Snow!

There was a day or two where the snow came down just a little, but not enough for snowmobiling!  However, I believe that is about to change because we have a forecast of LOTS of snow coming our way in the next week.


This week Scott and Darin worked on the exterior of the shop.  We put new siding on it, which actually looks like barn wood but is more durable.  It looks great!!


With a little bit of snow it means that Hayden is ready to go outside and play.  He loves being pulled around on his little sled.


Brea had fun pulling him around until he was ready to get off and run!  They had a fun time FINALLY playing around in the snow!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...