Girlfriend Getaway Up North

I went up north with my friends Tisha, Missy and Anne to have a relaxing weekend in Cross Lake.  It was such a good time and it definitely should become an annual event!

 Me and Tisha

 Missy and Anne

 First night - relaxing with a drink

 Yummy food at The Wharf

 Getting' crazy playing Kings in the Corner

 A day of shopping

 Lunch break ... delicious wrap in Pequot Lakes

 ~ wishing well ~

 * me and Annie *

 Redneck livin'

 Bringing back the 80's ... Boone's Farm style!

 -- treat time --

 Girl's Night Out

 * more drinks! *

  ~ dancing machines ~

{ good times! }

Such a great weekend - love these girls!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...