Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!
 
Uncle George was here because of the airshow.  It was nice spending a little time with him today!  :)
 
We later went over to celebrate with Paul and Carol.
 
 The Dads!
 
 With the Olson grandchildren.
 
 Later that night a huge storm came through.
 
 It was bad enough that the kids and I took shelter down in the basement.
 
 After Scott said it was OK to come upstairs, we discovered we were living by candlelight for a while.
 
 Making the most of it, we decided to make fancy s'mores with the candles!
 
 Hayden entertained us singing into the flashlight "microphone."
 
 Eating the s'more - super yummy!
 
Even the little guy had to get a taste.  Eventually in the middle of the night the electricity came back on but it was a fun, memorable night nonetheless!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...