Ray Fagen Memorial Airshow 2012

What a wonderful day we spent in Granite Falls at the Ray Fagen Memorial Airshow.  My cousin, Ron, puts on this airshow every other year in memory of my Great Uncle Ray.  It is such a fabulous event with entertainment for all!
 
 
 The inside of the Fagen Fighter WWII Museum.  It's a work in progress but spectacular just the way it is.
 
 
 This statue depicts the invasion of Normandy Beach on June 6, 1944, also known as D-Day.  My Great Unle Ray was the first man off his boat to hit the beach.  He is the man in front with his foot in the sand.
 
Here's some more pictures of the day that included looking at the planes, the actual airshow, a reenactment and Aaron Tippin performing at the end of the day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Great Uncle George and Hayden watching the show.
 
 
 All tuckered out.
 
 Who came into the airspace?!
 
 Arrested!!  It's Aaron Tippin coming in for the concert!
 
 The AeroShell Performance Team
 
 
 
 Aaron on stage
 
 
 Enjoying the concert
 
 
 Meeting Aaron after the concert
 
 Debbie having the honor of meeting him too
 
 The AeroShell Team at night
 
 The museum lit up at night ... awesome!
 
I took MANY more pictures so if you want to see them all, I put them together with some music by Aaron Tippin!  Check them out here on Youtube.
 
 
You can also see a clip of the reenactment I recorded as well:
 
 
I look forward to seeing what the next one will be like ... even more fabulous I'm sure!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...