Up North

The weekend after the 4th, we went up north to spend some time working on the cabin and trying to relax.  The relaxing part didn't really happen, but it was nice going up there.
 
 Konner enjoys fishing off the dock.
 
Kenzie helped Hayden dip his toes into the water
 
 Brea helped Hayden walk on the dock and play near the water
 
 We went for a boat ride one afternoon.  It was nice to get out on the water and enjoy the nice weather a bit.
 
 Konner and Hayden were the cutest co-captains!
 
 Just me and Bee
 
 What up?!
 
 Playing in the sand
 
 ... my little boy ...
 
 ~ looking up to Mama ~
 
 On the way home ... picture time while waiting for a train to pass by
 
 Scott worked hard all weekend.  He was happy to be going home.
 
 Yeah!  The train is almost done!
 
 "I hide."
 
I won't smile for Mama!
 
It was a fun weekend, and I'm sure there will be more trips up there this summer as we're working on finishing the cabin.

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...