Just Another Day ...

Just another day of summer life for us!
 
 Hayden was very adamant about feeding himself today.  He's doing such a great job of it.  he obviously feels the need to wear a hardhat to do so.  Whatever works buddy!
 
 THIS was what I was experiencing because he wanted to go and see my friend, Lisa's, new baby granddaughter.  I told him we had to wait for her to wake up to go see her but he was just devastated that he had to wait a whole 45 minutes!
 
 Brea, Hayden and Leighton
 
 Hayden went right in for a kiss.  This was Leighton's first kiss from a boy ♥
 
 Me and the beautiful baby girl
 
 Later that night we went to my friend, Ashley's house for a party.  LOTS of friends were there ... good times!
 
-- a couple of my best girls --

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...