4th of July!

Celebrating the 4th of July parade is one of our favorite things to do in our little town.  HOWEVER, it was hotter than blazes out and we couldn't wait for it to be over.  We actually left a little early because we wanted to get to Beckers to hang out in the shade, out on the boat or in the water!  Here's our day celebrating America's independence!
 
The Color Guard ... Doug is on the far left.
 
 The kiddos
 
 John and Lisa in one of the fire trucks
 
 Sisters!
 
 Bee and Hayden curbside for some treats.  Hayden was reacting to some of the sirens.  :)
 
Ashley and Linda
 
Shelby and Me
 
 I love how they just sit next to each other ... true sibling love!  ♥
 
 James was in the parade so he stopped by for a quick photo
 
 The Super Stop float
 
 Alyssa and Mya, two of Brea's friends, were selling water for a fundraiser.  They sold ALOT, I'm sure!
 
 The pretzel sticks I made for everyone to snack on.  I found the buttons for kids of all ages to wear.  :)
 
 Now THAT'S alot of candy!
 
 Trying to get him to look at me is sometimes impossible!
 
 Out on the boat with Daddy
 
 Enjoying a boat ride while sitting on Auntie Lisa's lap
 
 TUBING!
 
Hang On!
 
 We rock!
 
~ love summer ~
 
 * adore this guy *
 
 { best friends }
 
 Having a great time out on the water.  Kaitlyn came over to Beckers to hang out with Brea.  Her Mom was over at a relative's house that is also on George Lake.
 
The awesome creation my sister Debbie made.  God Bless America!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...