The Kosse's Are Here!

Marnie and her parents (my second parents!), Dave and Karen, were up here for a family wedding.  It was nice to get to visit with them as I know it's crazy for them when they are here.
 
 { bestie }
 
 Karen brought me some Raspberry Pear Jam all the way from Texas.
 
 On my morning English Muffin ... it was beyond delicious!!
 
 Dave and Karen drove, but Marnie flew up so Brea and I took her back to the airport.
 
 Arriving to drop her off ...
 
 Plenty of time before her flight!
 
 On the way home we stopped for lunch.  Brea was super excited when they brought up TWO slushies because they forgot they already gave us one when we paid.
 
 { love a girl's day! }
 
We're so silly
 
 We're so tough too ;)
 
 It was also Grandparent's Day so I called Mom to see if she wanted to go out to eat at Dairy Queen
 
 See how tough I am?  This brick has NOTHING on me!
 
Brea and Lisa kicking some brick butt too!  Don't mess with the Vikings fans!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...