Dinner In St. Cloud

I went to St. Cloud to the Fuji Sushi and Steakhouse to have supper.  I don't care of seafood so I'm glad they have lots of other yummy options.  It was such a great time to go some place different and enjoy a night with friends.
 
HOT!  HOT!  HOT!
 
The onion ring volcano of fire :)
 
Some of the sushi that was at our table.
 
Their presentation of the sushi is amazing
 
Here's my delicious supper ... I could totally eat all this right now.  I'm getting hungry just looking at it!
 
Scott was still gone on his job out East so I rode up there with Brooke, Lisa, Trever and Blair.  We were all suprised when we showed up in bright jewel-toned colors instead of the normal black.  Great minds think alike!
 
Here's the entire group ... lots of laughs and good memories :)

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...