Happy Birthday Brea!!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012 ... It's Brea's birthday and she's turning 15!!
 
 Beautiful Sunrise
 
 Our little girl is all grown up ... we just adore her!
 
 I pulled Brea out of school to go take her permit test ... SHE PASSED!
 
 So excited to be able to drive!
 
 She wanted to drive back to school.  This was the second time she ever drove a big vehicle.  Her hands were clammy and she was very nervous but she did an excellent job.
 
 A little birthday supper :)
 
 Hayden had Little Learners tonight.  Scott was gone so I had been sending him pictures of our daily activities throughout the month so I took this picture so he could see Hayden by his locker.
 
 We went on a walk outside to gather items of different colors
 
 We took time in class to glue the items on his collage paper
 
Brea had religion so afterwards she wanted to drive home.  :)
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEE!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...