Welcome 2013!

Happy New Year!!
 
 
It's that time again ... a new year is beginning and everyone makes resolutions that they probably don't keep or hate themselves for not putting 100% into them.  I don't do resolutions for the simple reason that I know I would fail and who wants to go into something if they know they are going to fail.
 
So that being said, I have actually just picked a word to try and live by each year.  This is my sixth year chosing a word.  This year my word is ...
 
 
 I selected this word for many reason ... mainly because I always tell Brea to embrace the people you are with, don't worry about what other people are doing and enjoy what is happening in the present.  I also like it because I want to embrace people I love and let them know it!
 
 
I'm lucky enough that I get to embrace life to the fullest with this guy.  He's the best!
 
 
New Years Eve we celebrated with a bunch of our friends.  It was a fun evening with a "Nothin' But Blue Skies" theme and attire.  Day One of embracing 2013 ... I couldn't have asked for more!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...