It's Already March?!

Where the heck did February go?  I get that it is a few days shorter than every other month, but it also seems like it just flies by every year.  Maybe it's because Scott was gone for most of the month and I was being a single parent for three of those weeks.  Here's some of the highlights of our month ...
 
 - just my babies -
 
 * now that's a stack of pictures - hello 2012 - you will soon be in an album! *
 
 ~ Ash Wednesday - trying to get a nice picture but the little guy just want to be silly ♥ ~
 
 ( wink )
 
 ... sigh! ...
 
 { now I know where he gets it from! }
 
 < my sweeties >
 
 ♥ Happy Valentine's Day! ♥
 
 * much love *
 
 ( Hayden just leaned over and kissed Bee ... so precious! )
 
 ~ new ink on Ashley ~
 
 { representing my family }
 
 < a typical day for me ... lots and lots of toys and blocks! >
 
 [ happy birthday shellie ]
 
 ( girlfriends )
 
 { Shelby's Confirmation ... with the Bishop }
 
 ~ love this girl ~
 
 * Nancy - her sponsor - and Debbie - her mama! *
 
 [ Hayden with Shelby's bunny }
 
 { pretty cake }
 
 < stealing frosting >
 
 ~ The Life Of Jesus bracelet we gave her ~
 
 ( Beckers )
 
 -- congrats Shelby! --
 
 * brea and ally *
 
 ~ reading ~
 
{ at an engagement party }
 
 ... for these two love birds - Stacy and Pat ...
 
 [ that's a lot of pretty in one spot! ]
 
 :: gifts for two of my friends ::
 
 ( silly willy )
 
 < goofing off >
 
 * crazy kids *
 
 ~ they do love each other! ~
 
 { james and brea }
 
 { the kids on the snowmobile ride }
 
 :: a fun Sunday afternoon ::
 
< sick baby :( >
 
 ~ much needed sleep ~
 
 --- a frosty morning ---
 
 { yummy crackers and dip for the Superbowl }
 
 ... Linni and Brea ...
 
 ~ CHEERS! ~
 
 [ ♥ ]
 
 * hey!  what's up! *
 
 { skinny jeans }
 
{ 9th grade A honor roll } - Brea's in the middle front
 
~ Eating crackers can be dangerous ... protective eyewear required ~
 
 < sleeping on the way up north >
 
 ( pool time! )
 
 :: brothers ::
 
 -- game time! --
 
 { wine time }
 
~ goodness in a bottle ~
 
 { driving home in a blizzard! }
 
 ... safe at home with some crazy, deep snow! ...
 
So that's it!  I hope you are enjoying winter a little and loving life a lot!  Peace ♥

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...