Currently ... Volume 4.26.13

listening ... to the TV (Tabatha Takes Over).  Hayden is upstairs playing so nicely in is room ... atleast I hope so - LOL!

wearing ... jeans and a sweatshirt - comfy clothes!

drinking ... a Diet Mt. Dew - my go-to drink for a lifetime now.  :)

thinking ... I should be working on Project Life layouts instead of wasting time on the computer - hehe!

wishing ... for good weather this weekend - it's been a snowy spring so far.

reading ... Fifty Shades Freed ... the third installment in the Fifty Shades of Grey series.

eating ... nothing at the moment but breakfast was my standard English Muffin.  Today I had strawberry cream cheese on it - yum.

watching ... Tabatha Takes Over on BravoTV.  That chick means business!  Later when Hayden is sleeping I'll catch up on Bates Motel.  So creepy and so good at the same time!

enjoying ... life.  It's kicked me down a few times lately but I just need to get over it and move on.

feeling ... blessed.  Enough said.

weather ... my computer says 49 degrees.  It's about time it warms up!  Hayden and I both have slight colds so until it's a bit warmer, we're staying inside.  As soon as I can get out there with him, I'll be going.  He loves playing outside!

What are you currently up to?  ;)

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...