Class of 1988 ... 25 Years Later

I organized our 25-Year Class Reunion that happened on July 20th.  It was great seeing some of my classmates that I hadn't seen in a while.  Here's some pictures from the night!
 
 { the crew }
 
 ... some memorabilia from our younger years ...
 
 - high school memories -
 
 ~ a scrapbook I put together of pictures, newspaper clippings, etc. ~
 
 { a display I created with our high school graduation pictures on it }
 
 ... our families now ...
 
 ~ photo booth props ~
 
My friend, Jon, and I wearing our Letterman jackets.  Look!  They still fit!
 
 { my girl Shannon }
 
 ... Annie! ...
 
 Photo booth fun with Missy.
 
 { hoehne - my awesome neighbor growing up on George Lake }
 
~ my hot date for the night ~
 
 Heck yes, we're the Class of 88!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...