The Color Run

I participated in my first run ever - the Color Run!  It's a 5K run that took place in Minneapolis.  Share and some of her friends (and now mine!) came down from Canada to participate as well.  It was such a great time!  For my very first run, I couldn't have asked for a better experience.  Here's some pictures that mostly speak for themselves!
 
 Before ... all nice and clean!
 
 
 
 Blue!
 
 Orange!
 
 Yellow!
 
 
Pink!
 
 Party afterwards ... color blast time!!
 
 
 ~ dirty girls ~
 
 Love my girl!!!!
 
 Crazy, funky, awesome, colorful hair!
 
 
 
 This is how they were at the beginning of the day.  I bought them the day before because I didn't have any running shoes - LOL!
 
 Afterwards ... time for the washing machine!
 
Throughout the route I carried a canvas that they splatter colors on.  It will be a great piece of artwork for me to hang in my scrapbook room as a reminder of a great time, my first run, meeting new friends and spending a wonderful weekend with one of my best friends!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...