Seriously?

So last night was Halloween.  When we came home I put Hayden's treat bag on the top of the fridge thinking that there is no way he could get it.  Boy, was I wrong!  I heard his door open up and waited to get a text from Brea telling me that he was with her (she didn't have school because of a teacher inservice day).  No text.  Hmmmm ... I began to wonder!  I sent her a text asking if he was with her.  No was the reply.  CRAP!  I just had a funny feeling that he was going after his candy somehow.  I quick grabbed my phone, just in case there was something picture-worthy taking place (gotta love being a scrapbooker) ... and I came down into the kitchen to see this ...
 
 He had moved his fire truck under the fridge, climbed on it and into the fridge, reaching for his bag on the top of it!  SERIOUSLY?!  Are you kidding me right now?  What are we going to do with this kid?
 
 I asked him, "What are you doing?" and without skipping a beat he just turned to me and said, "getting my candy!"  Unbelievable!
 
 Later during the day Brea and I ran some errands in town.  The first stop was Subway so I could get my usual ... 6" Roasted Chicken on any bread, not toasted, American Cheese, spinach, pickles, black olives, two swipes of mayo and three swipes of sweet onion sauce.  I make it a meal with either Cool Ranch Doritos or Salt & Vinegar chips.  I have to have my Mello Yellow with it too!  so good!
 
 Tonight we went to a beer tasting party at my friend, Liv and Ryan's house.  They are starting their own brewery so they have their friends try different concoctions they create to see if they are worthy of being in their establishment.  Loved spending time with my girls Liv, Liz and Lisa.  I guess being an S name I'm the odd girl out.  Hee hee!


No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...