Album - 38th Birthday

Here's a little album I whipped together yesterday. I had a bunch of pictures from going out for my 38th birthday so I printed them all in black and white. I used Chatterbox coordinating paper for most of it, pulling in a few other papers to fill the album. A fun little reminder of a fun night!

The cover ... very basic, but telling what's inside. :)

Here we are with my sister, Debbie, and her family ... Dave, Ashley and Shelby. We went out to eat with them before meeting everyone else out on the town.

Me, Trever and Ashley ... The Birthday Trio

Silly pictures from our trio photo shoot!

You and Me ... me and my guy!

Some pictures I took with the Guys that night.

Me and Brookie ... Forever Friends

Girlfriends ... Rayn, Brooke, Ashley and Shae

Beauty ... some of my Momtime friends that were out that night

The Momtime girls with their guys

Smile ... more girlfriends!

Party Girls ... Eryn, Nadia, Annette, Heather and Joanne

Last Page ... making a note of a Good Time! ... Scott, Andy and Jeremy

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...