Cards Galore!!

This post is a bunch of miscellaneous cards that I had in my "to post on blog" file folder on my computer. Instead of posting them one at a time, I'm just going to share them ... cards galore!!

Just a quick Thank You cards I made to have on hand. I made this with scrap from an album I made for my friend, Brooke.

A card I made to show at the church's talent night.

Another one for talent night.

Yet another for talent night. I was showing them that it doesn't take much to create a card!

I made and sold this one in my Etsy shop!

Super quick and easy ... great to have on hand to send to a friend!

Added a little bit of glitter to this card, which I sold on Etsy!

I made this quite a while ago and sent it to my friend, Mike, who got a new job! It's kindof girly, but it's all I had made at the time!

Another card to have on hand to send to a friend. I was practicing with some new rub-ons I had just bought.

Made this one for my niece, Shelby. However, I put the wrong age and had to change it at her house! Yikes!

Another one I sold on Etsy.

I took this picture quite a few years ago to give to my friend, Chasity, when her husband went to Iraq. All of the Momtime girls signed it to let her know we were thinking of her and would help in any way when he was gone.

Another Etsy shop sale.

Lastly, a little birthday card for my niece, Kenzie, which I made a few years ago.

Now I HAVE to create to have more to show. I have a page and journal ready to share ... that's for another day! Peace out!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...