More Birthday Celebrations!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!

Isn't she beautiful?! Yesterday was my Mom's birthday. We got together at Doug and Linda's house for supper to celebrate.

Not many candles ...

but we had the fire extinguisher handy just in case!

Three of the little party go-ers. :)


WIND STORM '08

Yesterday it was snowing and EXTREMELY windy to the point where you didn't even want to go outside. During the wind storm, I was watching our back patio gazebo get completely TRASHED throughout the day. Here's pictures in stages.

Not bad ... just a few broken pieces of the frame.

Not looking so repairable now

A twisted mess of fabric and metal

The wind was whipping the fabric and metal around so much I was afraid it was going to knock out the nearby windows!

This is the view this morning. Not quite repairable AT ALL!! Guess I'll be shopping for a new one next spring!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEAGAN!

Today is my little Texas-nephew's birthday! He turns two years old.

Don't you just want to grab him off that tractor and give him a big squeeze?!

Happy Monday to all of you!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...