Friday Notes ...

Just another Friday to share a few things ...

The NL-S Football team is going to STATE! Woo hoo! They are just starting to play as I type this. Brea bought a shirt in support of them and wore it to school today. She wore it over her sweatshirt with leggings and shorts ... unique look! Go Cats!



I've been spending the last couple of days putting together some scrapbook pages. I *know* there are extras in my supplies that I will add to these pages later but I just haven't come across them. However, it isn't going to stop me from getting the pictures on and putting them in my albums.

4th of July ... Parade and At Beckers

Play ... It's All About The Water (4th of July)

In The Good Ole' Summertime ... On The Lake (4th of July)

Playhouse ... Just the right size for Brea



And last, but certainly not least, we miss you terribly. Happy Birthday Friend.

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...