Saturday Happenings ...

Brea and I spent Saturday afternoon at a table setting fair at Paul and Carol's church and after church on Saturday night, we went to the Dietz house to celebrate Evan and Noah's birthdays.

Noah will be 5 on November 17 and Evan turned 8 on October 28.

Noah wanted his name to eat so he got the whole chunk!

Just me and my guy ... who could have fallen asleep in one minute or less!

We also gave Linda and Lisa their presents. Part of the gift was a Vikings pom pom for them to take to the game when they go in December. They absolutely loved them. I should have had video going for the cheers they were doing!

Ashley and me ... with her new haircut. It looks so cute!

Brea and Shelby spent most of the night downstairs playing a new Wii game Evan received as a gift.

Linda (wearing her new necklace from me!), Lisa and Bubby - such a pretty group of girls!



TABLE SETTING FAIR

Brea and Carol standing next to our table. We used Kim's dishes, Carol's flatware, Carol's Mom's vase and my stemware. It was definitely a collection of family pieces.

Here's a sample of some other ones as well.

All corn items - what a collection!

These tea sets were all owned by family members.

I loved the colors ... aqua and silver ... so pretty together!

Penguins on little ice blocks ... so adorable!

Super creative to use birch branches as a simple centerpiece.

This table was so ecclectic ... just a bunch of roosters. The "place cards" were little eggs ... so cute.

Hope you had a great weekend. I'm going to be reading the rest of my book "Breaking Dawn" and watching (I use that term loosely) the Vikings game with Scott. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...