2009 - Everyday Journal

Here's the 2009 Calendar Journal I created over the past couple of weeks. I picked up this set of papers quite a while ago and decided it would be perfect to use for this calendar since the colors are cheery and bright! I mixed in a bunch of odds-n-ends papers that I had as well ... love using up scraps for something like this. Enjoy!

This is the front page and the back page. The back page is where I'm going to write my hopes, dreams, wishes and thoughts for 2010.

Here's the basic page concept ... I'm going to write things that happened that day. Just jotting down little things that made me happy, sad, or whatever. I made each of those little dots with the dates on them ... plus extras! I must have punched out about 400 of those little suckers! It was totally worth it because I adore how they look. I alos put a journaling section on the side of each month to write down things I want to remember in detail!























These last two pages are for more memories. They all say "My _____" such as My Music, My Love, My Treasure, etc. I'll be filling those in during the year as well, either with words or pictures!

So there it is ... and once it is finished I'll love being able to see an entire year of my life in a cute, little album! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Marnie said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE that idea! Wish I had time to make one...that's awesome!

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...