Happy St. Patty's Day!!

(Grrr ... I had this scheduled to post this morning but it didn't go! Anywho, it's still morning so ... )

Top O' The Mornin' To Ya!

I first need to wish two people that I'm lucky enough to have in my life a very Happy Birthday!!

This is my brother-in-law, David! Many birthday wishes and love to you!!

And this is my friend, Lynette! I love everything about her! Happy Birthday Chickie!



So, this little chalkboard sits in our kitchen and I change it for different holidays and occasions. I guess I was in a kooky mood when I wrote the one for this month. I'm not one for a lot of sappy sayings, movies, etc. so when I was trying to think of something to write about being "lucky", this came to mind! My family loves it! Brea said, "that's so YOU Mom."

Here's to wishing you all the best of { LUCK } with everything you do today! May you kiss the Blarney Stone, find a pot of gold or just be lucky enough to have your life filled with happiness!!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...