Busy, Busy, BUSY!!

I don't know if life will every slow down but since most of the busy times has been spent with family and friends, I wouldn't want it any other way!!

SLIME TIME!!

Brea had a couple of friends over and they decided to make some slime and goo! Here she is mixing up some liquid starch and glue to make putty.

Lainey plays with her goo made from cornstarch and water. When you leave it alone, it becomes hard but when you touch it, it softens ... crazy!

Kaitlyn stirs up some slimy goodness!

OUT ON THE TOWN

One of my best friends, Anne, was home for the weekend so Scott and I met up with her for drinks and dancing. :)

Just Us

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELBY!!

O..M..G... Shelby's 13!! Isn't she just the cutest?!

Me and my Belle

The Girls

Shelby opened all of her gifts with this ...

being the reaction to the last one!

Lisa, Linda, Me and Nancy gave her the Guitar Hero bundle which she was NOT expecting at all. We started singing and "playing" the guitars - ROCK ON!!

The Band's all together ... check out Shelby's blue tongue ... SO ROCK-N-ROLL!!

EVAN'S FIRST COMMUNION

On Sunday we celebrated Evan's First Communion. Here he is having his baptismal candle relit to signify the beginning of his journey of faith.

All of the kids helped with the presentation of the gifts. Evan helped set the altar.

Receiving his First Communion from my Mom. Either my Mom or Dad has given all of us kids and grandkids our First Communion ... pretty special if you ask me!

The Whole Group

Just E ... doesn't he just look like a dashing, young man!

With his little bro, Noah ... I adore this picture!

Me and Mom

With Evan at their home after church where we had delicious food, the gift opening and lots of chit-chatting.

Just The Three Of Us ...

ON THE SCRAPPY SIDE

My friend, Shannon's, daughter is going on a trip of a lifetime for the People to People program. I made this little stationery set for a basket auction fundraiser that Sammi is doing at our church. So springy - I love it!

Here's the little frame I made Evan for his First Communion. "You Are My Sunshine" is a favorite of our family's as my parents used to sing it to us all the time, and now we sing it to our children.

Of course the card had to match! ;)

I hope you had a fabulous week! This weekend is Prom for NL-S. I'm helping at Post Prom so there should be some fun pictures from there coming soon. My nieces, Kaitlin and Ashley, are both going so I can't wait to see how absolutely beautiful they both look!!

I'm hoping to scrap a bit this week as well so check back for pics of my creations! Peace Out!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...