Let's Begin 7th Grade!!

At the ungodly hour of 6:50, Brea was scheduled to be picked up for school. She is FIRST on and LAST off, which means she literally spends atleast 2 1/2 hours of her day on a bus! SIGH!!

Here's the morning of the first day of school.

She's got her supplies all ready to go!

We looked out the window at 6:45 - FIVE minute early and the bus is waiting at the end of the driveway! I guess breakfast is served in a Cool Whip container this morning Brea!

She also had to grab her tennis gear because she has tennis after school every day.

It was such a crappy day that I quick drove her down to the end of the driveway so she wouldn't get all wet.

Have a great year Bee!!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...