Under Arrest!

 We went to the local ECFE fair where the kids could get their fingerprints in a little safety booklet.  I remember doing this for Brea too.  Our friend, Steve, was one of the guys doing the fingerprints.  Scott wasn't there so I sent him a text with this picture saying, "just like Daddy."  Not really, but he thought it was funny!
 
 Hayden wanted to check out the animals outside.  I think he wanted to take this bunny home.
 
 He didn't get too close to the goats and sheep but he liked looking at them.  :)
 
He was the winner of one of the door prizes they gave away.  Two cute books and a little duck.  He thought they were pretty cool!

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...