A Party for Liz and Lincoln ♥

 I helped host a little baby shower for my friend, Liz, and her sweet baby, Lincoln ♥
 
 ... pretty special ...
 
 I mean, come on!  How perfect is this little guy?!
 
 The beverage center ... lemonade - or add some blue UV to create a Blue Bombsicle
 
 I created little tags for the straws using washi tape and masking tape ... easy and cute!
 
 Blue Bombsicle and Mommy Juice Red Wine ... perfect - just not in the same glass :)
 
 Adorable cake that Lisa made and great chalkboard and flowers that Brooke created!
 
 The food spread ... so good!  Oh, and I made the little banner with Lincoln's name on it.  It's heavy fabric so I gave it to Liz for her to hang in his room.
 
 How perfect is it when a little baby wraps their finger around their mama's finger?  I die!!  ♥
 
 Opening my gift ... a basket FULL of little books!  You can never have too much to read.
 
 Quick little card I whipped up.
 
My girlies ... Brooke, Liv, Baby Lincoln, Liz, Lisa and Ashley

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...