The Boys 'Round Here ...

The boys 'round here go hunting and bring mama home a little something to eat!  Scott and John went out to the duck pass for goose hunting.  Three big ones - you can't complain about that!
 
 While the boys were hunting, Brea was working her last day at Games Lake County Park for her job.  Rita is such an amazing boss and pretty much told Brea she can work there next summer too - yeah!!
 
On my way home (at a stop light - don't worry!), this song came on the radio.  It totally reminds me of my childhood and dancing over at my best friend, Marnie's, house.  We would make up routines to our favorite songs ... this being one of them.  Great memories!!
 
When we got home Hayden played so hard that he fell asleep in the middle of the floor.  I guess playing cars and rocking on his horse is completely exhausting.  So sweet.  ♥
 

No comments:

SHOUT OUT!!

I *FINALLY* have a picture with Mom and Dad #2 that I can share on my blog so this shout out goes to two of my favorite people, Dave and Ka...